SkyparkCDN supports the protection of intellectual property and asks the end users of its websites (skyparkcdn.com, skyparkcdn.ru) (the "Website") to do the same. We will take all reasonable efforts to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement.
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may submit a notification by providing our agent with the following information in writing (PDF format):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. We cannot process a DMCA complaint without a signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.