They are likely to be our nodes IPs. All client requests were accepted by them and were forwarded to the protected domain. If you doubt is this attack or not, contact us via email@example.com or chat and report IP addresses that receive many requests.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to enable the service?
- How do I change the A record?
- How long does it take to enable DDoS protection service?
- I have changed the A record in the DNS settings long time ago but traffic is not filleted by Skypark CDN. Can you help me with it?
- Сan your disable the protection for some time for the entire site or for certain parts of the site?
- Being under DDoS attack we changed the IP for SkyparkCDN one but we still have problems with site performance.
- Hosting adimistration reports that your origin IP became known for attackers and the attack is forwarded to that address passing over SkyparkCDN. What should I do?
- Who is attacking us?
- We register a lot of requests from several IPs to our web server. Could this be an attack?
- If someone from the visitors of the protected site was blacklisted, will this user's IP be unlocked after a certian time?