Before you take any steps please back up your files and database. The plugin works only with default CMS pattern. If you manually changed CMS patterns, the plugin might not help you.
1) Install the CDN extension for Joomla!:
- Download the extension CDN for Joomla! from NoNumber.nl. (you don't need to unpack the file).
- Login to Joomla administration area.
- Click the Extensions tab on the top navigation bar and go to the Extension Manager section. You will be automatically transferred to the Install section, if not - click Install at the top.
- Find the Upload Package File section, click the Choose File button and find the CDN extension for Joomla! which you have downloaded.
- Click the Upload & Install button to upload and install the extension at your website.
2)The CDN extension for Joomla!:
- Click the Extensions tab on the top navigation bar and go to Plugin Manager.
- Find the CDN plugin for Joomla! It will be displayed as System - CDN for Joomla!, click it to edit settings.
- In the Basic options section of the settings page Type in your CDN Domain ot the CNAME that you specified in the SkyparkCDN control panel. Ensure that your CNAME record has been configured in a proper way before using it for integration. Click Save to save settings.
Integration has been completed! We highly recommend you to check the HTML code of your webpage to ensure that URLs have been rewritten properly from your original ones to CNAME from the control panel.
To do that press F12 or open Developers Tools in your browser, choose the Network tab and refresh the page. All static files should have your CNAME in URLs.