No, we do not. At the moment we do not provide protection for DNS. We can protect websites and web resources that operate over TCP.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to enable the service?
- How do I change the A record?
- How long does it take to enable DDoS protection service?
- I have changed the A record in the DNS settings long time ago but traffic is not filleted by Skypark CDN. Can you help me with it?
- Сan your disable the protection for some time for the entire site or for certain parts of the site?
- Being under DDoS attack we changed the IP for SkyparkCDN one but we still have problems with site performance.
- Hosting adimistration reports that your origin IP became known for attackers and the attack is forwarded to that address passing over SkyparkCDN. What should I do?
- Who is attacking us?
- We register a lot of requests from several IPs to our web server. Could this be an attack?
- If someone from the visitors of the protected site was blacklisted, will this user's IP be unlocked after a certian time?