Before you take any steps please back up your files and database. The plugin works only with default CMS pattern. If you manually changed CMS patterns, the plugin might not help you.
1) Login to your Magento Admin Panel
2) Click the System tab at the top navigation bar and choose Configuration as shown in the picture below:
4) Then go to the GENERAL section and select the Web. Here you will find two sections: Unsecure and Secure.
If your web site is operating without SSL certificate (HTTPS) you should select the Unsecure section. You will see the following:
5) Type in your CDN Domain ot the CNAME that you specified in the SkyparkCDN control panel. Ensure that your CNAME record has been configured in a proper way before using it for integration. For example,
Base Media URL: cdn.yourmagento.com/media/
Click Save Config to save changes.
6) Use the Current Configuration Scope drop-down menu to choose Main Website.
7) Starting with sidebar follow this way: Web > Unsecure > Base Skin URL. Remove the tick from the Use Default box and type in your CNAME in the Base Skin URL field. For example, cdn.yourmagento.com/skin/
8) Save changes.
Integration has been completed! We highly recommend you to check the HTML code of your webpage to ensure that URLs have been rewritten properly from your original ones to CNAME from the control panel.
To do that press F12 or open Developers Tools in your browser, choose the Network tab and refresh the page. All static files should have your CNAME in URLs.