Before you take any steps please back up your files and database. The plugin works only with default CMS pattern. If you manually changed CMS patterns, the plugin might not help you.
This article will guide you trough a AWS S3 CDN integration. The majority of the configuration will be done in the AWS console. The S3 bucket which we create later will be the origin server.
1. Login to the AWS Console and navigate to S3
2. Create a S3 bucket (define the Bucket Name and the Region you want)
3. Upload content to your S3 bucket
4.Enable Website Hosting and define the Index Document (does not need to exist e.g. index.html) for your S3 bucket under Properties > Static Website Hosting.
5. Use the following example to set a Bucket Policy (replace the bold string with your S3 bucket name)
6. Add the bucket policy in the Permissions dropdown menu.
7. Check accessibility of the file at the URL link in the browser. For example, the link for the file from this guide is bucket.s3-website.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/logo.png
9. As soon as you create a Resource check accessibility of the content through the CDN by opening the URL link in the browser. For example CNAME: awss3.site.com/logo.png. Ensure that your CNAME record has been configured in a proper way before using it for integration.
Integration has been completed! We highly recommend you to check the HTML code of your webpage to ensure that URLs have been rewritten properly from your original ones to CNAME from the control panel.
To do that press F12 or open Developers Tools in your browser, choose the Network tab and refresh the page. All static files should have your CNAME in URLs.