- not free;
- streaming from multiple sources;
- streaming from the desktop;
- different filters;
Step 1. Install Encoder
Download and install the encoder: http://www.telestream.net/wirecast/overview.htm
Step 2: Add Sources
Having the program run, add the camera which are are going to stream from (You can add several cameras, including streaming from the desktop).
Step 3. Set up the encoder
Go to the Settings section, as shown in the picture below.
1. Add RTMP Server (ip address or domain name of our server you can obtain from SkyparkCDN representatives. Provide the representative with the city from where you are going to stream from). Thus you will be provided with the closest server where you can stream from. The stream from this server will be distributed across CDN).
2. We recommend the following parameters:
- H.264 video codec
- 30 fps
- 64k AAC mono audio, 44100 Hz
Step 5. Publish streaming
1. Click Stream.
2. Add your stream to the main (right) window of streaming by clicking on the arrow ->.
Your streaming will be avaliable at:
Customers can use above link in a media player that supports live streaming (ex, VLC), to watch the video.
Code for your website:
<iframe frameborder="0" style="width:640px; height:480px;" src="http://cdnrussia.com /ClientID/LiveName/ChanelName/embed.html?dvr=false&proto=rtmp"> </iframe>
- ClientID – Your ID in the SkyparkCDN control panel
- LiveName – Name provided by SkyparkCDN representative
- ChanelName – Specify any custom name
- Сdnpass – Password provided by SkyparkCDN representative